1. Top layer is a transparent transfer tape. (Holds your decal or sticker together until it is applied)
2. Middle layer is your actual decal or sticker (It is sandwiched between the Application Tape and the Wax Backing)
3. Bottom layer is the paper backing. (protects the adhesive until the decal is ready to be applied)
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 60°F & 90°F.
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, oils from your skin will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the paper backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles. Use an object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
6. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
7. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker, but if not, a pin hole will allow the air out and become virtually invisible.